The Center for Legal Consulting and Policy Research was established under Decision No. 01/2022/QD-PTXH dated January 4, 2022 of the Director of the Institute for Social Development Studies (ISDS) and was granted an operating license. Act No. 39/TP/DKHĐ-TT dated January 28, 2022 of the Hanoi Department of Justice.
The Center for Legal Advice and Policy Research in English is the Center for Legal Advocacy and Policy Research, and the abbreviation is CLAP.
Scope and field of activities of CLAP:
- Legal advice;
- Legal aid;
- Organize legal research, policy research, law application, thematic reports as required;
- Organizing training courses and teaching laws and policies;
- Organize dissemination and education of laws and policies;
- Scientific and technological activities according to the provisions of the Law on Science and Technology of Vietnam;
- Other activities as assigned by the Institute for Social Development Research;
- Other activities related to the above activities